SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Owning a dog in Asheville doesn’t mean you have to give up your dream of having a lush, green lawn. You just need the right type of lawn. Synthetic turf combats all kinds of canine activities that often plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen content and pH level, which tends to burn grass and develop unsightly brown spots. With artificial grass, you don’t have to put up with a spotted yard any longer since artificial grass fibers are not susceptible to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Care: The completely porous, nonabsorbent lining of synthetic turf allows it to drain better and cleaner than real grass. That allows you to clean spills and pet waste by simply rinsing the area with a water hose. Artificial turf is inorganic, so it does not require water to sustain a green, vibrant appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating heavy watering and mowing also means your dog will never bring in mud or grass clippings from your yard. In this way, an effortlessly clean backyard also promotes a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with individual blades growing from the ground, synthetic turf has a base that holds all the fibers in place. This deters your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your lawn.
- Pests: The inherently antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of artificial turf means that ants, ticks and fleas are not interested in living in your lawn. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to bring inside your house.
In addition to making pet ownership easier, synthetic grass extends extra benefits to barefooted friends
- Safe, nontoxic fibers and infill that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free upkeep to guard your pet’s health
- Spongy infill for a safer place to run and play
- Drastically reduced care and watering bills
- Vibrant, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that provides the coolest artificial grass in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens of Asheville is the best source for family- and pet-friendly artificial grass that stays beautiful all year round.